System resonance and vibration control are serious issues in more complex motion systems. Standard control algorithms (PIV and PID) may not provide a sufficient level of motion performance. Danaher Motion Performance Controls and The MathWorks™
offer a solution - MechaWare™
3.0 and MATLAB®
- MechaWare 3.0 enables software and mechanical engineers to work together to design, test and modify custom motion algorithms in a fraction of the time and cost of conventional methods. As the industry’s only mechatronic “toolkit”, MechaWare seamlessly integrates mechanical systems with control software design and delivers a streamlined workflow between control model development and real-time machine testing.
- Through simple integration with MATLAB and Simulink, MechaWare delivers direct download of run-time code and test and measurement of real-time machine performance resulting in faster design cycles, superior motion system performance, and faster time to market at a fraction of the time and cost of conventional methods.
Attend this half day seminar and learn how to create custom algorithms with advanced vibration control and analysis to build better machines, faster. Our engineers will show you how to simulate a machine for high performance control, design custom algorithms and test vibration control and analysis through live demonstrations in a fraction of the time it takes you now.
Learn How To:
- Simulate and design smaller, faster, lighter and more precise machines with reduced weight and stiffness through emerging accelerometer feedback devices.
- Create faster design cycles and superior motion system performance resulting in faster time to market.
- Save development time through in-house simulation and custom algorithm development.